Making your way to the sidewalk, you press play on the first song in your running mix and picking up speed, you notice an intense glare reflecting off the pavement, your eyes tearing up slightly due to the burn, wanting to escape the glare and hoping for a more scenic route, you venture to the park near your house. However, your dark lenses do nothing to enhance the scenery and dull the view instead. You return home defeated, wondering if there is a better way.
Oakley has a solution: HDPolarized lenses.
You’re not really sure what it means tjough you have heard the word “polarized” tossed around before. Without getting too much into the science, polarized light is light that bounces off surfaces, reflecting light and creating glare. Polarized lenses filter out polarized light.
Water and snow also cause glare when the sun reflects off them besides pavement. Not only is glare annoying, the UV light from the glare can harm your eyes. Oakley polarized lenses block 99% of glare.
Oakley polarized lenses are some of the clearest lenses on the market. While other brands use glue to attach polarized filters, Oakley uses infusion molding to make their lenses. As a result, their one-layer lenses prevent distortion, blur and shifting of objects when you look through them.
You can choose from a wide range of lens options based on the outdoor condition. For example, if you are going to be out on the water, Bronze Polarized or Deep Blue Polarized lenses are really good at filtering out the glare from the water. If you go for a run, OO Red Iridium Polarized or Black Iridium Polarized lenses can block the glare reflected off asphalt.
Not only is Oakley at the top of its game when it comes to polarized sunglasses, they have so many different styles, whether you are looking for a sporty pair of sunglasses for extreme performance, an active pair with some performance features or a lifestyle pair for daily use. Check out our list of top 10 Oakley polarized sunglasses!
1) Flak 2.0 XL Sunglasses are some of the most popular Oakley frames out there, Oakley redefines sport sunglasses using the newest technology from their labs. Also see the Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Prescription Sunglasses and withFlak 2.0 XL Replacement Lenses.
2) Holbrook Sunglasses are inspired by vintage frames, making them some of the most fashionable sunglasses in the Oakley collection. Also see the Holbrook Prescription Sunglasses.
3) Twoface Sunglasses feature flexible temples that allow for a precise and comfortable fit. This frame is perfect for men who aren’t extreme sport players but still have an active lifestyle. Also see the Twoface Prescription Sunglasses.
4) Fives Squared Sunglasses are stylish, square-shaped frames that offer the durability and comfort you would expect from Oakley, perfect for on-the-go types.
5) Gascan Sunglasses, like most of Oakley’s sporty frames, are made of O-Matter, Oakley’s innovative lightweight and durable material. Also see the Oakley Gascan Replacement Lenses
6) Turbine Sunglasses use Unobtainium, an Oakley material that increases grip with sweat, on the temple tips and nose pads, as do most of Oakley’s sport frames. See also the Turbine Prescription Sunglasses
7) Feedback Sunglasses are a cool pair of women’s aviator sunglasses that provide sun protection and style for the casual look. Or try Oakley Feedback Prescription Sunglasses
8) Oakley Radar EV Path is a semi-rimless frame featuring signature Oakley sculptural, high-tech design. Oakley is known for their precision craftsmanship and innovation. Also see Radar EV path Replacement Lens and Radar EV Path Prescription sunglasses
9) Half Jacket 2.0 XL are a sleek men’s pair that gives athletes sunglasses to wear during their workout (or on a more laid back day.) Also see the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Prescription Sunglasses and Half Jacket 2.0 XL Replacement Lenses
10) Batwolf Sunglasses feature a shield lens that’s good for all types of sports, also see the Batwolf Sunglasses Replacement Lenses .
Related pages & posts – Fashion Sunglasses, Oakley Prescription Sunglasses, Rimless Eyeglasses