The holidays are officially upon us which means that the time of year to up your style game and grab the season by the horns. Your schedule is about to explode with holiday parties, family dinners, family photos, frantic trips to and from the stores, and a few inevitable and completely unexpected last minute commitments. You can also give it as a gift as it is special. We’ve gathered the Top 8 eyeglasses and sunglasses styles you’ll need to make it through the holidays without a hiccup.
1. Harness your inner St. Nick (OK, maybe your sexier, trendier St. Nick) with these Miu Miu MU 52QS sunglasses. With a pop of Santa red, these full rim frames will make a bold statement that totally suits the season.
2. The Oakley Moonlighter sunglasses feature a fun, seasonal color scheme to top off your ugly Christmas sweater party ensemble with a punch of cool jade green. Oh, and come time for your dead-of-winter tropical getaway, these will be your best friends on the beach.
3. The Versace VE1233Q eyeglasses can bring a high fashion look to rival the glitter and gleam of your Pinterest-worthy holiday decor. Contrasting silver and gold beautifully highlight the signature Versace Medusa head and Greek key motifs along the temples of these sleek cat-eye frames. This might be just the accessory you need to knock that office holiday party look right out of the park.
4. Celebrate the Festival of Lights with these ultra cool shades from Ray-Ban. The RB4246 Clubround sunglasses are a new twist on the classic Clubmaster. The blue patterned frames and silver lenses are spot-on for hip, Hanukkah style.
5. Whether you’re about to be dragged to a portrait studio or just selfie-stick’ed into oblivion, you can count on ending up in a number of family photos this season. Ray-Ban’s New Wayfarer eyeglasses are the perfect unisex frames to achieve a timeless, classic look that won’t leave you cringing ten years from now. Say cheese!
6. Ready to jet-set your way to the ultimate ski holiday? The Carrera Speedway/S sunglasses feature a vintage-inspired design you’ll go wild over. And for a subtle nod to the season, check out the sweet striping details along the brow that are strangely reminiscent of everyone’s favorite Christmas candy.
7. New Year’s Eve is the best excuse to bust out some bling, and what more fitting style to wear as you pop bubbly than the Caviar 5611 Champagne eyeglasses? Embellished with a selection of dazzling crystals, the frames feature a luxurious ombre hue and distinctive, sophisticated lines. Now if you could just remember the words to “Auld Lang Syne”…
8. When all is said and done, the holidays can really kick your butt —so much so you might end up with a full-blown holiday hangover. These Persol PO9649S sunglasses are dark and oversized; the perfect shades to hide behind. You can recoup from weeks of cooking, cleaning, house guests, shopping and, uh…celebratory libations, in high style.