Even if thousands and thousands of fashion, but the annual trends are different. As long as a pair of sunglasses Funny enough, pretty enough to attract the consumer’s attention. What’s trend of 2016 fashion sunglasses?
When it comes to 2016 eyewear trends, the sunglasses certainly top it off, with 10 of the top retro looks appearing among the list that we put together a few months back. Many of them are already available for purchase so we’ll certainly be stocking up soon enough. Which 2016 retro sunglasses should you be on the lookout for?
1. Sexy Reflective Lenses: It is certainly one of the most interesting looks and it shields your eyes from more than the sun. Those lovely orbs of yours will be protected from the leery eyes of those around you as well. Chanel really came in with it good, while we also saw it at Akris, with some rather interesting Matrix looks.
2. Fun Aviator Looks: If there is a style that never seems to go out of style, it is the awesome aviator look that everyone from Chanel to Stella McCartney, House of Holland to Acne, and so many more showed off on the SS 2016 runway shows.
3. Peaked Cat Eye Sunnies: Cat Eyes are rather intriguing this season as they come with regular lenses and peaked ends, like sexy felines with a flair for fun and chic allure. If you want some really nice ones, try out Moschino, Dries Van Noten, Anna Sui and Eudon Choi.
4. Double Wire Rims: Larger lenses are sexy no matter how you look at it, but those double wire rims are more than just intriguing; they remind you of your childhood when you stole your mother’s sunglasses and pranced around, only this time you can have them in Carolina Herrera or even Paul & Joe.
5. Ombre Lenses: What is more retro than ombre lenses? We cannot tell you the answer to that but we can certainly revere the beauty of it all as we grab ourselves a sexy retro piece from Prada, Emporio Armani or Jason Wu.